Friday, November 19, 2010

having a drink

Hello,

When one gets to the end of his days he begins to think back on what he has accomplished.  For me, and others like me, we have two opportunities to do this.  You see, I once lived as a heroic warrior of Gnomeregan until one fateful day when it all came to an end.  My reflections may not mean much to you, but if you have a few minutes I would like to tell a few stories, impart some wisdom, and hopefully entertain you so that I may leave a lasting impression on your life.  Everyone wants to be remembered...

However, I'm not dying today, or tomorrow for that matter.  I still have some juice left in me, and I am always looking for new disciples.  So, if you're wanting some free wisdom from a gnome who has lived two lives, stick around.  There's going to be a bunch of it. 

Yours in Life and Death,
Bloodsail Admiral Sokrates

No comments:

Post a Comment