Friday, November 19, 2010

my brother and me


Babagahnoosh is my brother.  He joined the Kirin Tor when he was very young leaving me to take care of the family.  You see, our father died many years ago.  Murdered by some Orc...

He may not look it, but Bab is very very old (even older than you would guess)...and grumpy...and stubborn...and a pain in my you-know-what.  I'm trying to get to know him again, but ever since I came back as a deathknight he's wanting nothing to do with me.  He's treating me like I'm a different creature or something.  To top it off, he made my joining the Kirin Tor painfully difficult. 

So, if you see him milling about in Dalaran give him a swift kick in the rear for me.  Take a screenshot of it if you wanna and post it down below.  Give him your worst, he deserves it.

In Life and Death,
Sokrates

No comments:

Post a Comment